Tuesday, February 26, 2013

C4K Summary February

C4K #1

My student's blog I commented on was Keysha. She goes to Baldwin County High school and is in 10th grade. Her teacher's name is Ms. Martin. The class is an English class. Keysha's blog post was about Tom Walker, a story they have been reading in class. She basically summarized Tom Walker's character in the story, in her post. I commented to let Keysha know I was a student here at South, and asked her if she liked this story they have been reading in class. I told her the story sounded interesting, and maybe I could read it one day.

C4K #2

My student's blog this week was a child named Prince. He is in the fourth grade, and is in Mrs. Muhammad's class. Prince's post says that he wants to be president of the United States. He says he knows all the secrets to becoming president. When I commented on his post, I told Prince I think he is the man for the job. I also told Prince it takes someone with great knowledge to fill the presidents shoes. I asked Prince what some of his secrets were. In previous comments with his classmates, he stated that he would never tell. Prince has my vote :)

C4K #3

My student's blog this week was a child named Toma. He is a year 5 student at Pt. England school in Auckland, NZ. He is in Room 14 and his teacher is Miss Ouano. His latest post was a weekend recount. He went to a place called Rainbow End. I think it is an amusement park of some kind. He went because it was his cousin's birthday that was turning eight. They rode all kinds of rides. They rode the fear fall, the bumper cars, and gold rush. Toma said the fear fall went high and fast. I told Toma I could not ride that ride because I am too afraid of heights. I also told him I love Bumper cars! I asked him what was Gold Rush. In a later post that I read on Toma's blog, he said he liked math. I told him I was going to school to be a math teacher. Toma seems like a very intelligent child.

C4K #4

My student's blog this week was a child named Kaleb. He is in the first grade, and is in Ms. Vannoy's class. Our lab assistant in EDM310, Jacy Blair, is a student teacher in this class. Kaleb's post was about his family. He said he loved his mom and dad. He likes his cousins and family. He said him and his cousins race remote control cars. I told Kaleb I love my mom and dad too. I also told Kaleb family is always good to have around. I told him that I hope he wins when they are racing those cars. I also told Kaleb that my little brother use to play with remote control cars. Hope Kaleb has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment