Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project #13 Using Collaborative Tools

My group and I communicated very well doing Projects 15 and 16 using collaborative tools. My group consisted of Kelli Francis, Alice Wise, and myself. During project 15, the SMART board project we mainly used facetime, text messages, emails, and Google Docs. Google Docs was very helpful during this project. We posted our outline through Google Docs. This way everyone in our group could see it, make changes, and have their own copy. We used Google Docs more with our final project 16 than we did with project 15. Skype is another way to communicate with your group, however facetime was more convenient for my group. The Google + hangout app was used some, but not much. This chat tool takes some time to get use too. I think my group did a very good job communicating during these projects. The tools we used were great! Communicating would have been difficult without the tools we used.

google.com google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment