Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9 PLN

1st Progress Report

google.com When I started my PLN (personal learning environment) I was overwhelmed with all the options that were there to choose from. There are many resources available that can be added to your PLN. I started using Symbaloo, and it is very helpful. I organized facebook, twitter, blogger, and other social networks into one corner of the slate. Then, I organized all email accessories into one corner. I assorted google, the weather, and other informative things in another corner. Then, all of my resourceful contacts into the other corner. This Symbaloo application can be very helpful when everything seems to be all jumbled together. It is so simple to use, just click the little tile you want to use and it takes you directly where you need to be. I am looking forward to improving my PLN, and making it more useful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment